Using a combination of reflection, creative exercises, and small group constellation coaching we will rehearse the embodiment of ten archetypes essential to effective leadership. Insight into how these archetypal characters show up in us as gifts and as shadows leads to a greater understanding of ourselves, our underlying patterns, and possible untapped inner resources. With the support of a safe encouraging circle of women we can liberate and rehearse new self-beliefs, choices, and behaviours.
· Introduction to the 10 Archetypes essential for women leaders: Sovereign, Strategist, Nurturer, Lover, Dreamer, Storyteller, Renegade, Transformer, Warrior, and Explorer.
· Reflection, creative exercises and small group coaching to reclaim and balance positive feminine & masculine qualities within.
What participants will gain
· A rejuvenated connection with many parts of ourselves and our relationship to work
- Determination and confidence to own and embody our power in a variety of settings
- The capacity to shape the world we want to see in the workplace
- New awareness, deep insight, and the sweetness of support to realise our dreams for our life and work as women
Belinda Davison and Lesley Joy Quilty are senior associates of Olivier Mythodrama, an arts-based leadership consultancy using tools from theatre, archetypal psychology and great wisdom stories. They have been colleagues, collaborators and dear friends for over 12 years. Together we are more than the sum of our parts!