We invite you to join our Theory U Hub, hosted by Hawkwood Centre for Future Thinking. We had a very companionable group of about 8-12 people last Spring – thanks everyone!
Here are links to the next Theory U course – starting next week Thursday 21 September.
1) Introductory training course – self-led at home, prior to 21 September - please register yourself, if you haven’t done it before.
2) link to ULab 1x for 21 Sept – 14 Dec 2017 I think it’w OK if you just come along and we will have registered to livestream the sessions
Please use booking form below.
This is a sponsored course so we ask £5 per person per time, towards set-up, room use and cuppa tea on arrival, from the dining room if session is in main house.
Arrival, tea and check-in 2-3pm; livestream 3-4pm; reflections 4-5pm
- Live session #1 - September 21st, 2017 2-5pm Sitting Room (main house)
- Live session #2 - October 19th, 2017 2-5pm Blue Room (main house)
- Live session #3 - November 9th, 2017 2-5pm Studio One
· Live session #4 - December 14th, 2017 2-5pm Blue Room (main house)
I really hope you will be coming! Fiona Ellis and I will definitely be there on Thursday 21 September. Also here is a link to UK Theory Network facebook page, where you can see information about a one-day event in Oxford on Friday 6 October. I know one person (Marcus B) driving from Stroud who could possibly offer lift-share. Message me here if interested and I will pass it on. I’ve attached a notice about it too, with an eventbrite link.