At a Glance
- Rediscover and deepen your relationship with your authentic self
- Find out where you are in your journey of change & transition that we are all in at this time
- Discover the nurturance that comes from the company of men
Combining individual work, meditation, visualization, group discussion and ritual/ceremony, Crossing the Bridge is a rare opportunity with like-minded supportive people for you to uncover and deepen what moves you as a man to be yourself, and more than yourself in your true power and expression.
We will be working with individual biography as your own ‘timeline’, and what it means to acknowledge and transcend your own ego as you come more powerfully into your own creative being and expression—the ‘fool’ that is willing to dare and risk life’s adventure
The weekend will include time outdoors, group work and writing, drawing on Nick and Jay’s joint experience of psychotherapeutic, social and creative work over many years.
- Family conditioning
- The freedom to be yourself
- What kind of man are you?
Participants will Gain
- Deeper contact with themselves
- Greater confidence and creative expression
Fully inclusive residential single room £270; shared £230 per person; Non-residential option £190- includes suppers, lunches and all refreshments- Excludes B&B single.
Nick Clements, PhD, is a visiting professor at Staffordshire University with extensive experience of teaching and training. Nick has written two books on masculinity Using the Ugly Duckling and The New Ages of Men.
Jay Ramsay, BA Hons. (Oxon), UKCP, MNFSH is a prolific published poet, author, healer, psychosynthesis therapist and experienced group leader.