Kindness is a way of being, not a deed and we can all do it!
· Explore how to increasingly look at the world through the eyes of kindness and experience how what we give to others we also give to ourselves simultaneously.
· Be introduced to the simple science that confirms our heart's knowledge that kindness is good for all
· Learn the extraordinary benefits to our own physical and mental health that acts of kindness to self and others bestow
· Discover the 'nerve' and the 'molecule' of kindness and their links to our health and relationships
· Enjoy some simple breathing and movement practices to bring kindness to your body and immune system
· Come and explore the power of kindness together, learning techniques and strategies to amplify the emergence of kindness in your life.
· Open to all – no experience necessary.
“What we give to others, we give to ourselves.” - A Course in Miracles
“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” - HH The Dalai Lama
“We cannot do great things on this earth, only small things with great love.” - Mother Theresa
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love” - Lao Tso
“The value of man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.” - Albert Einstein
£70 including a delicious lunch and refreshments.
Jonathan Nunn & Katie Lloyd-Nunn