Join our group of women to learn the secrets of healthy ageing and be supported to make dietary and lifestyle changes. The workshop will introduce:
- Foods to reduce/cut and others to add /increase
- How to make those changes, offering inspiration for new ways of cooking
- How food, herbs, supplements and accurate diagnostic testing can help you manage age related challenges such as: menopause (including bone health), cognitive decline, weight gain, skin health, energy levels, immunity
- Simple relaxation tools (yoga, breathing and meditation exercises)
- Dynamic metabolic movements specifically designed to support women in healthy ageing (15-minute exercise).
Caroline Pringle is a CNM trained Nutritional Therapist and yoga teacher. She is passionate about working with people using food, herbs and lifestyle changes to help them bring their bodies back to health.
Contact: For more details or a free 15-minute consult call Caroline on 07766006034 or email: caroline@bristolhealthandnutritioncom: www.bristolhealthandnutrition.com