Animal Communication - Level Two
Facilitator: Jacqueline Buckingham
This workshop is for you if you have previously studied in this field and feel comfortable with the basic elements. This is an exciting opportunity to learn new techniques & release blocks. Deepen your telepathic communication skills through supported practice with a like-minded group.
Event time: Thu 9th Sep 2021 at 10:00am - Sun 12th Sep 2021 at 4:00pm
How to Register
Please send a letter of introduction to Jacqueline, giving details of your previous experience of animal communication, including when & who you trained with. Please also let her know what you are hoping to get from this workshop.
Place a £150 deposit to secure your spot on the course – this will be refunded if you are not eligible for this level.
At a Glance
- An Animal communication workshop to expand on your basic skills
- Build confidence and learn to trust yourself
- Work through blocks and obstacles
- Explore the Code of Ethics of Inter-species Communicators
- For people with some formal training or experience in communicating with animals
What you will gain
- New techniques for communication including identifying physical symptoms
- Ways to frame questions to produce clearer responses
- How to report back to an animal’s person or caregiver
- Multiple practice opportunities
- Extend telepathic communication to plants & minerals, the elements, and elemental beings
This four-day residential course will introduce you to new tools to help quieten the mind and bring you more present. This helps you to have a clearer channel for communication. Learn the Body Scan technique to help you notice any physical symptoms an animal is experiencing. There will be opportunities to address and work with whatever blocks or obstacles have been arising for you. We will also examine the Code of Ethics for animal communicators.
Throughout the weekend deepen your capacity to be fully present in each moment through: meditation, walking, sitting, silence and journaling. The exercises and activities are designed to expand sensory awareness and deepen your empathic abilities.
Learn new techniques, practice your animal communication skills, meet other animal communicators and enjoy consciously connecting to nature in all its forms.
For more about Jacqueline, head to her website!
1) A recent PRINTED photo/s of an animal you know well (perhaps your own) who you would like to communicate with
2) Notebook & pen
3) A sit mat or cushion (for use outdoors)
4) Warm layers and waterproof clothing
The course begins at 10.00am on Thursday and ends with afternoon tea at 4.00pm on Sunday.
Jacqueline Buckingham is an animal communication teacher and mentor, working in Australia, Africa and the UK, including at the Findhorn Foundation in Scotland where she first met and worked alongside renowned animal communicator, Anna Breytenbach.
Jacqueline has studied and worked with nature connection mentor Jon Young, deep ecologist Joanna Macy and indigenous elders from Australia, Ecuador and North America. She is a Reiki master teacher, transpersonal therapist and master facilitator. Jacqueline is passionate about restoring balance and harmony between humans and the rest of the natural world.Visit Tutor's Website
“Wonderful work! Gives hope for me for the future of our beautiful planet”
“Jacqueline is an excellent teacher, very patient and has great knowledge to share.”
"I would recommend the workshop to anyone wishing to deepen and expand their understanding of our natural world."
"Jacqueline is very humble as an animal communicator and as a teacher. Also very approachable and always willing to help and support her students. The way she teaches and interacts clearly shows that she only wants our success as an animal communicator."