Developing Agility and Resilience
Facilitator: Olivier Mythodrama
Event time: Tue 14th Sep 2021 at 2:00pm - Thu 18th Nov 2021 at 5:15pm
Archetypes at Work Online Immersion
You can choose to join us for:
A taster to experience a lesser-used Archetype
Short term gain to remedy pressing concerns
Medium-term gain for improved effectiveness in chosen areas
Long term gain for personal transformation in all areas of life or work
The more you do, the more you will choose to act from different desired archetypal points of view in the future. As you learn to activate these energy patterns in yourself, you will gain agility and resilience to change your approach when you choose and have greater and deeper strength as a result.
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE, PLEASE CONTACT SIMON AT SIMON@OMA.UK.COM
At A Glance
- Profoundly understand yourself and others – recognise gifts, honour diversity, and mitigate ‘shadow’ behaviours
- Learn to adapt your habitual responses to most effectively meet the situations you are in
- Become more versatile and effective – become ‘future-fit’
Participants Will Gain
- An embodied understanding of the archetypal patterns that run individuals and systems
- The capacity to access and enhance the Archetypes’ gifts – and to manage and mitigate their shadows
- Skills to meet a complex world effectively and with true versatility
- An Archetypal Development plan – personal practice to enable profound shifts
Archetypes at Work Online Immersion
Archetypes are key underlying patterns of human nature and experience. They are ‘at work’ all the time, whether we recognise it or not. They deeply inform the character we present to the world and are, often invisibly, ‘running the show’. The better we understand these patterns and the more consciously we use them, the more effective we will be.
This training will enhance your agency and impact in life and work. Most development models are cognitive, this one is a lived experience. You will learn to embody the Archetypes and bring them into your daily experience as a ‘lived reality.
The Archetypes at Work Online Immersion offers a series of simple tools and multi-disciplinary exercises to approach all 10 Archetypes. With an integrated practice; working with heart, mind, body and imagination stimulates lasting and meaningful change.
Session Dates & Times
Bookings are made through Simon Bradley at Olivier Mythodrama.
Immersion Dates: 14th September to 18th November 2021
All other sessions are running 14:00 – 17:15; Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Sovereign Archetype: 14th & 16th September 2021
- Strategist Archetype: 21st & 23rd September 2021
- Nurturer Archetype: 28th & 30th September 2021
- Lover Archetype: 5th & 7th October 2021
- Dreamer Archetype: 12th & 14th October 2021
- Storyteller Archetype: 19th & 21st October 2021
- Renegade Archetype: 26th & 28th October 2021
- Transformer Archetype: 2nd & 4th November 2021
- Warrior Archetype: 9th & 11th November 2021
- Explorer Archetype: 16th & 18th November 2021
You will leave the course with a development plan to activate the Archetypes of your choice – and with a co-coach to engage beyond the Immersion.
For professional practitioners, there will be follow up opportunities to train as an Archetypes at Work Facilitator, Coach and/or Archetype Preference Report debriefer.
Awarded Thought Leader 2013 by the Best Practice Institute, Richard Olivier is Artistic Director and founder of Olivier Mythodrama, and Archetypes at Work. He is an author and leadership development, consultant. Who specialises in developing transformational learning methods to help clients live into their highest future potential. His latest book is” Archetypes at Work - evolving your story, one character at a time.”
And the Archetype Immersion Team - Michael Boyle, Pavanne Chatha, Adam Fotheringham, Lesley Quilty and Yolanda VasquezVisit Tutor's Website