Explore the infinite potential of human kinship with nature
Facilitator: Kate Dineen
Event time: Wed 15th Sep 2021 at 6:30pm - Wed 20th Oct 2021 at 8:00pm
Conscious Connections with Nature
Taking harmony with nature as the core value, this six-session course offers a coherent structure. You will have the opportunity to explore your unique relationship with the environment; an invitation to deepen awareness of nature wisdom as it lives within us as well as outside. The experience can re-inform how we engage with the natural world whatever our occupation: ecologist, eco-activist, scientist, artist, healer, teacher…
Wednesdays 6.30pm – 8.00pm BST
15, 22, 29 September, 6, 13 & 20 October
At A Glance
- A rich journey for healing self and planet
- Intention focusing exercises from a vibrant tradition which are tried and tested
- Support for you to bring alive the wisdom inherent in nature
- How to embody your enquiry
- How to make sense of this wherever you live
Participants Will Gain
- A renewed understanding about your connection to all that is
- Lots of practical tools to nurture this relationship
- Lived experience of nature’s wisdom
- A deeper understanding about the inner as well as the outer landscape
“Kate has an incredibly far reaching presence online and holds a really powerful space for the work. There’s something so very engaging about the mix of physical breath and body work whilst absorbing her words. Feels like essential house work for mind, body and spirit.” K.G.
Conscious Connections with Nature
This is a carefully crafted journey of exploring ways for healing self and planet by deepening connection with the natural world.
Kate combines her training in Q’echuan wisdom teachings (whose people have an unbroken connection with nature) with her own enquiry into the ancient traditions and archaeology of our own land. As well as much time spent in contemplation outdoors, to produce practical and inspiring tools to connect with the environment wherever you are.
- Practical and creative focusing meditations which unlock rich experiences within as well as in relation to our environment
- A fun yet deep exploration where we can share our discoveries as individuals as well as part of a collective
- Profound exercises which focus attention and fuel enquiry into our relationship with all that is
- Embodiment through simple breath and vocal work
- Guidance on how to make offerings outdoors and attune to the informative and healing qualities of water, earth, sun, wind moon stars, cosmos
- Intention focusing exercises from a vibrant living tradition which are tried and tested
- Enquiry into how to make sense of this practical tradition in relation to your homeland
In the Conscious Connections with Nature, there will be support for you to bring alive the wisdom inherent in nature. How to embody your enquiry and how to make sense of this wherever you live in the world. After which, you will emerge from this Conscious Connection with Nature course with a renewed understanding about your connection to all that is and with lots of practical tools to nurture this relationship.
“Kate creates a nurturing safe space, and generously shares her profound knowledge, experience and wisdom whilst enabling us to truly expand into the connections with nature. The work is both gentle and powerful, as well as deeply healing and nourishing.” C.S.
‘”I have loved learning a new practise grounded in nature and at the same time spiralling out to the cosmos. The invitations to create nature mandalas which we then share with the group between zoom calls build our connection to all that is around us as well as to each other. I hope you offer more magical courses like this in the future!’”J.R.
Kate harmonises Q’echuan wisdom teachings with a deepening understanding about our ancestral roots. Kate has been drawing on this practical living tradition and, with the full blessing of her teachers, making sense of this profound insight here in the Cotswolds and sharing it in such a way that you can integrate it wherever you live in the world, urban or rural. She has worked with individuals and groups in London, Glastonbury and Stroud as well as internationally online for the last twenty years facilitating people from all walks of life (corporate, health workers, doctors, actors, artists, householders, intelligence service, spiritual teachers, school teachers, eco-activists) to form deeper relationships with self and environment.Visit Tutor's Website