- A 2-hour open session with Chloe every first Wednesday of the month
- Access to the recording is viewable thereafter
- Access to the Living Presence Musical Modes course material
- A living, breathing, digital community space using Mighty Networks – bringing all areas of the globe to the field
- Exclusive, private, advanced access to in-person Hawkwood Retreat’s with Chloe: you will be the first to know!
- Invitation to Living Presence pop-up events
- A portal through which the community can share talent, insight and offerings with utmost transparency and honesty
- Creative and collaborative input into the platform and how it serves the community
- An opportunity to bring your full presence into the field as it shapes, grows, and glows!
- Chloe! She will read and view your posts weekly and interact as spirit guides her!
"Having enjoyed sharing the transformative practices of the human voice for many years, supported by deep non-judgmental listening, energy movement, and the spoken, silent and sung language of the soul; I am now looking forward to evolving a totally new depth of self-discovery and expression. In 2021, we catalysed the resonance of this work with the ancient Greek musical modes. And now, we are ready to begin."
- Chloe Goodchild
An Ongoing Membership of Living Presence
What you will get:
Community of Sound Manifesto
We invite you to co-create this sonorous, pioneering, collaborative, deep listening field: Living Presence – A Community of Sound
Living Presence is an experiential laboratory for new sound research, providing a new focus on the medicinal nature and power of the human voice to heal the heart and soul, homeopathically, catalysed by the truth of you.
Music, mode and mood is accessible to all, it is the human and non-human expression of things: it ignites the spirit of the individual. No longer are you to be lost or overlooked by institutionalised or performance-driven music education methods, but you are invited to be here, with the sound and the silence of your origin.
- Deep Listening – expand your ears to hear yourself without judgement
- Expression – discover the rich musical language, rhythms & tones of your soul
- Energy movement – embody your authentic voice with the musical chakras
- Focus – build self-confidence with empowering musical practices & structures
- Vocal improvisation – ignite your imagination with free sonorous voice work
- Poems – discover the seamless connection between spoken and sung voice
- Songs – awaken loving presence through sung and silent voice
- Modal Sound – transform your emotional moods through the musical modes
- Singing the Field – co-create a morphosonic field of harmonic resonance
This invitation is to come with your living presence and:
- Bring yourself into the singing field with deep non-judgemental listening
- Become radically aware of the sound, spoken, silent and sung language of the soul
- Evolve a totally new depth of self-discovery and expression
- Be willing to explore the emotions of your soul in new pioneering musical ways
- Live with the joy of sharing the transformative practices of the human voice
- Speak, sing, and live truthfully
This is both a sacred art form as well as a spiritual practice.
Outside of time and on-going, we will co-create a morphosonic field of listening and expression together, inspired by the The Naked Voice philosophy, principles and practices, to discover how your voice can liberate a new harmonic resonance from within, through the triadic alchemy of the egoic mind in service to your soul and spirit: and ultimately, in service of the generation we are flowing into at this time on earth.
Being here, you are invited to make the commitment to:
- Fall in love with the silence within between and beyond sound
- Learn to respect and embody your authentic voice as an instrument of your soul
- Focus on what is happening now with one-pointed commitment
- Avoid advice-giving and judgemental responses, (unless advice is explicitly invited) in the spirit of Rumi: “Beyond ideas of right and wrongdoing, I’ll meet you there”
- Enjoy courageous conversations and communication
- Witness yourself and others with clarity of heart
- Encourage one another’s deeper discoveries
- Share life-giving words, insights, dreams, reflections
- Speak clearly and honestly
- Be present, in the moment
When do we meet?
The first Wednesday of every month, 6.00-8.00pm London Time
Additional Bonus Access
All members will have viewable access to the course material from the first year of study, including a great wealth of video, audio and reading material. This is exceptional wisdom & members are invited to explore this work at their own pace, in the natural flow of the membership.
You may ask ‘Do I need to be “musical” to explore these grounds?’. Not in the conventional sense. Be willing to explore the emotions of your soul in pioneering new ways. As musical modes, or sonic pathways rather than emotional ‘moods’. The ‘sound codes’ whose vibrational patterns open up the music of your soul, empower you to express your true feelings more consciously, transforming them into the sounds & songs of your soul.
This musical process – from moods into modes – is largely unexplored, yet in all my experiential research, there is no question how your vocal moods can become homeopathic medicine in alleviating so many things. Such as: negativity, isolation, fear and suffering, liberating old narratives, healing old wounds, and revealing your true voice.
This membership welcomes all, whether you have worked with Chloe before, or not. However, it is not for the faint-hearted. We encourage you to prepare by reading Chloe’s book, and studying her “Your Naked Voice – Transform your Life through the Power of Sound”. As well as studying her Introductory Training which you can access from here.
“Penetrates to the bone… Chloë Goodchild’s clarity of tone — both in her music and in her books — penetrates to the bone. I revel in both her songs and words, especially when she surrenders to the mystery of devotion.”
Gangaji, spiritual teacher and author of Hidden Treasure: Uncovering the Truth in Your Life Story
“A spectacular genius… Chloë’s subtle voice work opens the heart. She is a spectacular genius of this teaching art. She is at the core of a fascinating phenomenon that is allowing individuals to find their truth and freedom through the creative process of voice and sound.”
Coleman Barks, author of Rumi: Soul Fury
“I have never experienced this ability to effortlessly generate such a range and depth of human feeling and expression with such spontaneity, courage, and compassion. Chloë is dedicated to recovering the wisdom of the human spirit, in a way that is profound and unique for our times.”
Scilla Elworthy, PhD, Niwano Peace Prize winner and Nobel Peace Prize nominee
“Chloë Goodchild awakens the pure power of light in the realm of song and chant… Her gentle vocal revelations invite the wisdom of beauty to unfold and awaken our hearts. I cherish her tender guidance in these deep and cheer-filled lessons of song and life.”
Don Campbell, author of The Mozart Effect
How do I register for a place?
- Registration to the sounding community takes place via Mighty Networks
- Registration opens 26th January 2022
- * You can apply for early access by registering using the button above – we will send you email reminders to make sure you don’t miss the big date + you will have exclusive one-week free access to the Living Presence Community 2021 content.