Leadership for the future
Facilitator: Jenny Andersson
Event time: Wed 29th Sep 2021 at 3:00pm - Wed 1st Dec 2021 at 5:00pm
We are in a time of transformative and turbulent change. A time of breakdowns and breakthroughs. A time that asks us to step courageously into an unknown, unknowable, emerging future.
Are you longing for a different way to develop your personal agency and leadership for change? Are you called to seize this unprecedented opportunity for regeneration of our highest human values and play a part in regenerating our depleted planet? Do you deeply desire fellow pilgrims on the path with whom to share this journey?
The Regenerative Path is a journey to develop the qualities and practices of regenerative leadership to help participants create the change we need for a new, vibrant, life-affirming and regenerative economy to emerge. Together we will journey through a new way of perceiving and working in the world through living systems. We will explore the challenges we face and practice together what we learn as we go, adapting, learning and evolving our change practice and, by doing so, increase our effectiveness in supporting organisations, teams and colleagues through this liminal space of transformative change.
At a glance
- A 10-week co-creative and collaborative learning journey with like-hearted colleagues
- Explore the principles of living systems thinking
- Understand the roots of individual, organisational and collective trauma in the world
- Develop the core pillars of your regenerative leadership cosmology
- Learn to lead regeneratively and with systemic impact: working on your Self, Projects & System simultaneously
- Find ways to communicate and engage across different world-views, turn problems into potential, resistance into life-affirming energy and host the difficult conversations we sometimes need to have
- Learn to understand and apply the role of the regenerative practitioner in organisations, communities, and in your own life
Participants will gain
- Understand your personal cosmology, develop your personal agency and your own theories of change
- Develop your leadership capacity through the three pillars of regenerative leadership, and the three lines of work – Self, Project, System.
- Understand how to lead using inspiration from nature’s living systems
- Become a systems see-er, able to find key nodes in systems that activate change
- Learn how to live and thrive in complexity; through compassionate communications, adaptive and agile design, and lifting up regenerative culture
- Confidence and courage through collective intelligence and community
The Regenerative Path
Our theory of change for a brighter future is deeply rooted in the belief that we must increase and enhance our capacity to lead transformative change in the world. In this journey, we develop your capacity to lead regeneratively and to create change by activating your personal agency, external considering, and internal locus of control.
We explore the inspiration and guidance of nature’s intelligence, learn the practices and develop the qualities that will help us navigate complexity and uncertainty with courage and compassion. Each week we will explore a different aspect of the Regenerative Path in live sessions where we have an opportunity to reflect and apply knowledge and wisdom to our work.
You will receive material in advance of each live session to study.
We will then work together in reflective practice to deepen our insights and learning, together. We will breathe in to work together as a whole cohort during learning sessions and breathe out in small reflective groups as we deepen our learning.
Time & Dates
Wednesdays, 3-5 pm beginning 29th September, finishing 1st Dec 2021.
Week 1: The Role of Humans on Earth, 29th Sept.
Week 2: Crossing the Threshold: Living in the Liminal, 6th Oct.
Week 3: Disrupting Your Thinking, 13th Oct.
Week 4: The Adaptable Intelligence of Nature, 20th Oct.
Week 5: The Collaborative Intelligence of Nature, 27th Oct.
Week 6: Seeing The Space to Act, 3rd Nov.
Week 7: Eco-systemic Acupuncture, 10th Nov.
Week 8: Regenerative Communications: Stories of Change, 17th Nov.
Week 9: Visioning Change, 24th Nov.
Week 10: The Pathway Ahead, 1st Dec.
- No previous experience needed
- Bring an open mind, warm heart, and deep curiosity
- This course will be run using a platform called Teachable. You will need to register using the link included in the emails to follow your booking.
- All live sessions are held on Zoom
Jenny is a regenerative practitioner, designer and educator who has worked for over 35 years with global organisations, NGOs, social enterprise and leaders who are playing their part in accelerating a shift to a regenerative economy that is inclusive, fair and just.
She calls on extensive experience developing communications strategies for purpose led brands and scale-ups to deliver world-class facilitated interventions which deliver results. She develops regenerative learning journeys for organisations all over the world, and has extensive knowledge of applying a wide variety of frameworks to business change. She takes inspiration from her training in developmental psychology, biomimicry for social innovation, and many change practices including Theory U, Art of Hosting, non-violent communications and action learning.
She is co-host of the 2020 Regenerators Journey with Laura Storm, host of The Power of Place - a collaboration with many regenerative leaders, and co-founder of Really Regenerative CIC.