Do you want to be happier?
Do you feel overwhelmed facing the challenges of our time?
Then connect in creative community at Network of Wellbeing’s second Building Wellbeing Together weekend!
Held at beautiful Hawkwood in Stroud, UK, we’ll map how to build a future of wellbeing for individuals, communities and our natural world.
Event time: Fri 13th Sep at 4:00pm - Sun 15th Sep at 5:00pm
"Stimulating and supportive! Excellent teachings! An absolute must and highlight of my year!"
– Neal Davies
“Hard to comment on so much excellence other than to express gratitude. Excellent range of thinking, talking, action-based sessions – all relevant and interesting. A LOT of wisdom in the room! Especially enjoyed events exploring cooperation, systems and shared learning. Hawkwood presents a homely, cheerful and welcoming embrace that’s a joy to experience.”
“All speakers were passionate, energising and knowledgeable. Excellent and inspiring – gave plenty to think about. Lots of great connections!”
“An absolute highlight of my year. It was stimulating and supportive with excellent teachings.”
*Saturday only day tickets also available. Friday evening talk with Satish Kumar can also be purchased individually.
With engaging workshops and embodied activities, our joyful gathering features three captivating keynote speakers:
- Satish Kumar, author of Elegant Simplicity
- Mark Williamson of Action for Happiness will share stories of life at the heart of the happiness movement
- Jennifer Wallace of the Carnegie UK Trust will reveal how to boost wellbeing through community work and public policy.
Alongside these inspirational speakers, we’ve got an exciting lineup of workshop leaders, including:
- Jane Acton of Nature Workshops
- Ruth Davey of Look Again
- Jane Pightling of Evolutionary Connections
- Alex Nunn of Action for Happiness and our very own Flo Scialom
- Lorna Brocksopp of Joyful Simplicity
Enjoy nature walks in breathtaking grounds, mindfulness, and nourishing cuisine. We’ve got all the ingredients for another delightful weekend.
- Learn the latest thinking on personal wellbeing and its links to community action and social change
- Connect with leading people in the wellbeing movement
- Feel invigorated and renew your sense of purpose
Tickets cost £205 to £325 per person, depending on accommodation.
Come to Building Wellbeing Together and be the change you want to see!
Please note that prices are listed per person. Residential options are fully inclusive with all meals provided. Camping option includes breakfast. Non-residential options include suppers, lunches, and all refreshments and exclude B&B.
Co-hosted by Network of Wellbeing (NOW) & Hawkwood
The Network of Wellbeing’s vision is of a world where everyone’s wellbeing needs are met within the planet’s natural limits. We believe that a person’s wellbeing depends on the wellbeing of the community and the society in which they live and work on the long-term health of the natural world on which we all depend. In our work, we support an active network of people and organisations who care about wellbeing, run a range of community wellbeing projects and further the wellbeing agenda nationally.Find out More