You can book a course online by clicking on ‘book now’ under each course. Alternatively you can call 01453 759034 or email email@example.com
Early booking is recommended for all our courses and please note that your booking cannot be confirmed without a deposit or fee payment.
Seven Steps To Booking Your Place
- Find the course or event page on our website
- Read the information and terms and conditions, and then click “book now“
- Our website will guide you through securely paying the deposit amount
- Expect a phone call or email from the Hawkwood bookings team (within 48 hours) to confirm your booking details and reservation
- Await email confirmation from the Hawkwood team, including timeline for payment of balance on course fees
- Pay balance when required
- Enjoy your visit to Hawkwood!
We aim to be inclusive and supportive towards people who can’t afford the full course fee, but as the Eileen-Nesfield Cookson Bursary Fund is a limited resource we ask your cooperation with the application process. Please read the terms and conditions and consider what you could afford towards the course, which is then discussed with Alicia Carey, CEO. Click here to find out more about the application process.